Let's begin with Career Zone!
1. GT Task 1 – You have recently found a job vacancy in the local newspaper.
2. GT Task 1 – Your friend has just won a sizeable amount of money in the lottery.
3. GT Task 1 – recently travelled on a train which arrived late causing to miss an appointment.
4. GT Task 1 – local authority is planning to build a shopping mall in the centre of your town.
5. GT Task 1 – Your friend is taking an exam and had asked you to help him.
6. GT Task 1 – You have lost an item of value on a train.
7. GT Task 1 – You have a problem with a neighbor.
8. GT 1 – Write a letter to the accommodation officer regarding the problems you are facing.
9. GT Task 1 – Apologize to a friend for changing date of visit to him
10. GT Task 1 – Letter to a friend on sale of a television.
11. GT Task 1 – saw an advertisement for skiing course in Canada but you have problems.
12. GT Task 1 – giving views and suggestions on policy of poison the pigeon.
13. GT Task 1 – Letter to landlord to ask for the return of your deposit
14. GT Task 1 – Letter from a friend for making business trip to your town
15. GT Task 1 – Letter describing the problems caused by loud music
16. GT Task 1 – You have decided to leave your current job and look for a new one.
17. GT Task 1 – borrowed a book from library, but could not return it by the due date.
18. GT Task 1 – letter to invite a famous person to give a speech at a meeting
19. GT Task 1 – A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet
20. GT Task 1 – Letter to Bank Manager regarding the cheque return from bank.
21. GT Task 1 – Advertisement for volunteers work.
22. GT Task 1 – Vacancy at Museum.
23. GT Task 1 – borrowed something that was damaged
24. GT Task 1 – Letter to a manager about the problems relating to computer.
25. GT Task 1 – Regarding the package that will be delivered at your door.
26. GT Task 1 – Letter to a manager about the opening of a new office in another town.
27. GT Task 1 – Choosing the right subject for the university education.
28. GT Task 1 – Letter of complaint about service against the staff member.
29. GT Task 1 – Changing the course you are doing at the college.
30. GT Task 1 – Letter to a bank for losting a credit card and request for new one.
31. GT Task 1 – Need some time off to complete a qualification.
32. GT Task 1 – you bought a pair of shoes but its soles come apart.
33. GT Task 1 – Asking your pen pals to wait at the airport and how to identify.
34. GT Task 1 – Describe a training course you want to do that will be helpful in the job.
35. GT Task 1 – Complaints about the reception area where visitors arrive.
36. GT Task 1 – Report to a company about your small accident by company’s car.
37. GT Task 1 – You just enrolled but due to family problem you need to go back.
38. GT Task 1 – Letter to local councilor explaining problem occurred outside house.
39. GT Task 1 – Unable to accept the invitation to cinema by your friend.
40. GT Task 1 – Letter to local council for rubbish collection services where you live.
41. GT Task 1 – Letter to your friend for nice birthday gift.
42. GT Task 1 – Organizing a group of visit to a historical exhibition in a small town.
43. GT Task 1 – Bought a piece of equipment for kitchen but did not work. Write a letter to the shop manager.
44. GT Task 1 – Received a letter from a bank stating your account is overdrawn that you will charged directly from your account.
45. GT Task 1 – Letter to the information Officer for the information about the Tertiary Preparation Certificate.
46. GT Task 1 – Letter to the bank manager complaining for not receiving new cheque book.
47. GT Task 1 – Letter to Registrar, complaining about the bad services received from hospital Emergency Department.
48. GT Task 1 – You were looked after by another person in an accident. Write a thanks letter.
49. GT Task 1 – Letter to a shop ask if they have the things you want.
50. GT Task 1 – Friend of your has had some problems as a result of some unusual weather.
51. GT Task 1 – Letter to a shop manager, ask for refund or exchange on the item.
52. GT Task 1 – Letter to railway authorities for revised timetable.
54. GT Task 1 – Letter to a supermarket manager for the complain of your minor accident.
55. GT Task 1 – Letter to Training Organizer for more information about the training programme to the UK.
56. GT Task 1 – Letter to a friend describing when and where do you want to meet again.
57. GT Task 1 – You bought a new mobile and after few days, it has stopped working. Write a complain letter to company.
58. GT Task 1 – Apology letter to a friend for not going to theater.
59. GT Task 1 – Letter to a friend, describing a file you have left and ask him/her to return.
60. GT Task 1 – Letter to get information about the diploma course in learning French.
61. GT Task 1 – Complain letter to the authorities for the negligence of the shopping complex.
62. GT Task 1 – Promotion letter to the employer.
63. GT Task 1 – Letter to an electronic company requesting information about their latest model of digital camera.
64. GT Task 1 – Trip to the Black Mountains in West Wales for a group of students.
65. GT Task 1 – A person will be awarded in the local community.
66. GT Task 1 – The historical building in your place is in bad condition. Write to the local government.
67. GT Task 1 – You recently traveled on train which arrived very late and you faced problems.
68. GT Task 1 – Office where you work does not have a proper car parking.
69. GT Task 1 – Write a letter to restaurant to thank them for good food services and atmosphere.
70. GT Task 1 – Recommendation of product to a friend, who is planning to start an import export business.
71. GT Task 1 – member of sports team had met with an accident and wasn’t able to play.
72. GT Task 1 – Letter to a librarian, you can’t return the books to library due to some reason.
73. GT Task 1 – You are organising an event for the company you work for.
74. GT Task 1 – Invitation to a person for celebratory event.
75. GT Task 1 – You notice garbage in your house.
76. GT Task 1 – Recommendation letter from you for the job that he/she is applying for.
77. GT Task 1 – Returned from holiday and were not satisfied with the trip.
78. GT Task 1 – Thanks to a friend to send you the photos of holidays.
79. GT Task 1 – Sold a product by act of falsifying and realized it later.
80. GT Task 1 – You want to discontinue membership.
81. GT Task 1 – Congratulating TV Company for the quality of programme.
82. GT Task 1 – You are visiting another town next month.
83. GT Task 1 – Left your mobile phone in the restaurant.
84. GT Task 1 – Your friend wants to be a partner in his new start-up business.
85. GT Task 1 – Apology letter to neighbour.
86. GT Task 1 – You need to withdraw two courses from college due to heavy study load.
87. GT Task 1 – Facing the problem of hot water in private accommodation.
88.GT Task 1 – You cannot go to a company where you got an offer.
89. GT Task 1 – A friend asked to you for babysit on Saturday and wants to know charges.
90. GT Task 1 – You have met your friend after a long time, express how you feel about this visit.
91. GT Task 1 – Write a letter to newspaper for the recommendation of Restaurant.
92. GT Task 1 – A friend of yours told you for the second-hand furniture shop.
93. GT Task 1 – Thank your friend for the card given, for the fast recovery of your leg broken.
94. GT Task 1 – You have a spare room which you would like to rent out to a student.
95. GT Task 1 – A friend of yours agreed to look after your house and pet.
96. GT Task 1 – Third instalment of sanctioned load has not been released by the bank.